EFM’s Winter Market returns this Saturday April 18th and will end the season on April 25th. Don’t miss the final two Saturdays of the winter season before the regular season market opens on May 2nd. First hour 9 am to 10 am for customers age 55 and over – the Winter Market is located behind the Easton Public Market on Church Street.
For everyone’s safety and well-being the following Vendor Rules and Safety Regulations have been put in place:
- Market will maintain one entrance and one exit
- Number of shoppers in the market at a given time will be controlled by the Easton Ambassadors
- Pavement markings will indicate six foot physical distancing
- Vendors will be placed 10 feet apart
- Double tables will ensure six foot distancing between shoppers and vendor check out
- Only vendors and their staff may handle products
- Customers must not touch any produce or products before they are purchased
- No ready-to-eat foods or beverages
- No sampling of products
- All EFM Staff and vendors must wear protective gloves and masks
- Vendors will have one person dedicated solely to handling money
- Stands must use vinyl or plastic table covers for regular sanitizing
- Vendors must have hand sanitizer at their stand for their use and customer use
- EFM will provide additional hand sanitizer and sink at INFO and EBT Tent
- ** Shoppers must wear face masks – by order of the Commonwealth of PA Health Department **
- First hour (9-10am is reserved for those 55 years and older)
- Only one person per household in the shopping area at a time
- Dogs are not permitted in the market shopping area at this time
- Wash your reusable bag before coming to the market
- Wash your hands with soap and water before entering market area
- Please wait patiently if a line forms to enter the market. We have ensured in our site plan that there will be a proper amount of social distancing (at least 6 feet) between each customer while they wait.
- Adhere to 6-foot social distancing while in the farmers’ market. Give space to those around you, at least 6 feet while shopping and waiting in line.
- Observe posted signage and demarcated lines, which signal where customers should wait, six feet apart, to order and pay for your products.
- Help your neighbors who need to remain indoors, by offering to pick up food and supplies at the market for them.
Winter Market Vendor Lineup:
- Apple Ridge Farm (sourdough bread, pot pies, pastured pork, bone broth, winter soups)
- AquaSprout Farm (Aquaponically-grown greens, cherry tomatoes, basil, and micro greens)
- Breakaway Farms (pasture-raised beef, pork, poultry & eggs)
- Flour Shop Bakery (breads, pastries, cookies and savory crostini)
- PorTch Tea (kombucha)
- Primordia Mushroom Farm (largest selection of chemical-free mushrooms in PA)
- Scholl Orchards (apples, pears, root veggies and jarred items)
- Valley Milkhouse (artisan cheese)
*Online pre-ordering with participating vendors is encouraged. | Cash, Credit Cards, EBT and Venmo accepted.