Shop with EBT
FRESH FOOD for ALL
The Easton Farmers’ Market strives to make fresh, healthy food available to all. We welcome SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) users and invite you to shop the Easton Farmers’ Market and the Farmstand at the Easton Public Market using your EBT card. EBT cards for Pennsylvania and New Jersey can be used. Find out if you qualify to receive SNAP benefits.
How does it work?
It’s simple! Come to easy-to-spot EBT Red Tent. When you arrive, present your EBT card and tell us the dollar amount you would like to spend. We’ll swipe your card on our terminal (just like at the supermarket) and ask you to enter your PIN number. Then we’ll give you the requested amount in easy-to-use $1 wooden tokens. You will also receive a receipt showing how much was deducted from your account and the amount of your account balance.
You CAN purchase:
- fresh fruits and vegetables
- baked goods
- coffee beans
- maple syrup
- jams & jellies
- soups and salsa
- You can even purchase vegetable plants to start your own garden!
There are a few items you CANNOT purchase:
- food and beverages intended to be eaten on site (example: cup of coffee, ice cream cone, pizza or a burger)
- wine, beer and liquor
- non food-producing plants
Please Note: Vendors are not permitted to give change for EBT tokens. Questions? call us at 610.330.9942
ATTN: SNAP Users!
Thanks to a USDA grant awarded to Buy Fresh Buy Local of the Greater Lehigh Valley, you can double your SNAP purchases up to $10 on your weekly visit to EFM. When you purchase EFM tokens with your SNAP card, BFBLGLV will match your purchase up to $10 per day with SNAP tokens to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables!
Here’s how it works:
- Just bring your SNAP card to the EBT Red Tent and we’ll process it for whatever amount you’d like in $1 SNAP tokens valid for use with all take-home foods.
- Then BFBLGLV will match that purchase up to $10 per day with SNAP tokens that can be used to purchase fruits and vegetables!