Ride your bike to the market!
Our market district and many Easton businesses are bike-friendly. Here are some tips for cyclists:
- Artist-designed bike racks are available throughout Downtown Easton – remember to bring your own lock.
- The best spot to park your bike while you shop the Easton Farmers’ Market is at the free, supervised bike valet, located next to the EFM Info and Merchandise tents.
- Easton Farmers’ Market is a trail-friendly business only a 1/4-mile ride from the D&L Trail. Start your day at your favorite spot along the trail and refuel before heading back home. Check out the D&L’s Trip Planner (LINKTO: https://delawareandlehigh.org/explore-the-corridor/plan-your-trip/) to help plan your route. Please note: Once you leave the trail you’ll need to dismount, loop back on Route 611 West, then head north on Third Street to reach the downtown. Easton Farmers’ Market is across the street at Larry Holmes Drive.
- Take in some art as you ride the 1.5-mile Karl Stirner Arts Trail from 13th Street into Downtown Easton.
- Need some air? There’s an air pump, bike repair/wash station and bike rack at our sister site, Easton Public Market, 325 Northampton St. Inside you’ll find restrooms, a refillable water bottle station and healthy snacks at the Highmark Farmstand. Wear your helmet to the farmstand and get a free piece of fruit (manager’s choice).
- Visit Trek Bicycle Easton while you’re in town. They’ve got everything you’ll need for your trip back.