Become a Vendor
2019 Market Season | Fresh & Local for 267 Years
Vendor Fees for 2019: $475 for the season | $575 for restaurant vendors
City of Easton Fees: where applicable
Applications for the 2019 Market Season are closed
except for the following categories:
- Vegan / Vegetarian (Prepared take-home foods and Ready-to-Eat)
- Local Libations (Brewers, Distillers and Cideries – scheduled on a rotating basis)
- Makers Space (Crafters – scheduled on a rotating basis)
Step-by-Step Vendor Application Process
1.) Review EFM By-Laws
3.) Submit Application to Easton Market District Advisory Council for review
4.) New Vendor applicants must provide product samples and examples of labeling (can be uploaded on the online application)
5.) If application is approved:
a.) Food Vendors must submit a City of Easton Farmers’ Market Health Permit Application and $150 check made payable to: City of Easton
b.) All applicants must submit a City of Easton Business License Application and $25 check made payable to: City of Easton
c.) All applicants must provide proof of insurance (minimum $1,000,000 for food vendors/$300,000 all others) and Certificates of Insurance listing the following as additionally insured:
- Greater Easton Development Partnership, 325 Northampton Street, Easton, PA 18042, and
- City of Easton, 123 S. Third Street Easton, PA 18042.
6.) All agriculture applicants must undergo a thorough farm inspection prior to receiving final approval.
Other: All vendors are responsible for providing their own 10X10 EZ-Up canopy with weights, tables, table covers and a professionally-made banner or sign.
For more information call: 610.330.9942 or email: email@example.com