- This event has passed.
Winter Market Opening Day
January 11, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Winter Market opens on January 11 – 10 am to 12 noon – and continues 2nd and 4th Saturdays from January through April – located on Church Street behind Easton Public Market,
Find the following vendors at Winter Market each week:
● Apple Ridge Farm (sourdough bread, baked goods, pot pies, pastured pork, bone broth, winter soups and more)
● NEW! AquaSprout Farm (Aquaponically-grown butter head lettuce, summer crisp lettuce, baby romaine, curly kale, swiss chard, cherry tomatoes, basil, arugula and micro greens
● Breakaway Farms (pasture-raised meat & eggs)
● Flour Shop Bakery (breads, pastries, cookies and savory crostini)
● Farmstand Recipes (vegetarian soups, salads and snacks)
● Jersey Pickles (pickles, olives and other fermented treats)
● Primordia Mushroom Farm (largest selection of chemical-free mushrooms in PA)
● Scholl Orchards (apples, pears, root veggies and jarred items)
● Stagecoach Apiaries (raw honey and honeycomb)
Guest vendors will also make appearances throughout the season, including a visit from Earthy Edith (all-natural cleaning supplies) on Jan. 25.