The Easton Farmers’ Market Community Tent offers area organizations the opportunity to share in the vibrant social gathering space created by the market in downtown Easton’s Centre Square.
The purpose of the Community Tent is to promote your organization and its community activities. Priority will be given to Easton-based organizations whose missions promote healthy living, the health and welfare of families and children, or environmental initiatives. EFM receives a large volume of requests for the Community Tent and regretfully cannot accommodate all requests.
Participating organizations must provide their own table and 10X10 canopy. Canopies are required.
- Community Tent must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance of the selected market day.
- NO product may be SOLD from the community tent. This includes raffle tickets. Tickets to approved special events may be sold with prior permission. Donation jars are permitted.
- Organizations must post adequate and appropriate signage and/or banners that clearly identify their group. Groups arriving without proper signage will not be permitted to set-up.
- A table covering must be used and groups are encouraged to display materials in a tasteful, creative, eye-catching manner. Activities for children are strongly encouraged.
(Priority will be given to organizations offering an interactive experience for market shoppers.)
- No unsupervised children under age 18
- No music may be played from the Community Tent.
- Organizations must abide by EFM vendor rules and be set up promptly by 8:45 am and remain setup until the market closes at 1 pm (closing may be later on special event days.) NO EXCEPTIONS.
To reserve a day, complete the Community Tent application below:
Community Tent Application_2017
If you have any questions about the Community Tent guidelines, please contact Alice Ziegler at 908-268-6039 or email: email@example.com
All Community Tent participants must be approved by the management of the Easton Farmers’ Market.