The Easton Farmers’ Market Community Tent offers local non-profit organizations the opportunity to share in the vibrant social gathering space created by the market in downtown Easton’s Centre Square.
The purpose of the Community Tent is to promote local non-profits and their community activities. Priority will be given to Easton-based organizations whose missions promote healthy living, the health and welfare of families and children, or environmental initiatives. EFM receives a large volume of requests for the Community Tent and regretfully cannot accommodate all requests.
Participating organizations must provide their own table and 10X10 canopy. Canopies are required.
- Community Tent must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance of requested market day.
- No products may be sold from the Community Tent. This includes raffle tickets. Tickets to approved special events may be sold with prior permission. Donation jars are permitted.
- Organizations must post adequate and appropriate signage and/or banners that clearly identify their group. Groups without proper signage will not be permitted to set up.
- A table covering must be used and groups are encouraged to display materials in a tasteful, creative, eye-catching manner. Activities for children are strongly encouraged.
(Priority will be given to organizations offering an interactive experience for market shoppers.)
- No unsupervised children under age 18
- No music may be played from the Community Tent.
- Organizations must abide by EFM vendor rules and be set up promptly by 8:45 am and remain set up until the market closes at 1 pm (closing may be later on special event days.) NO EXCEPTIONS.
To request a date for th Community Tent, please download and complete the application below:
If you have any questions about the Community Tent guidelines, please contact Alice Ziegler at 908-268-6039 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Community Tent participants must be approved by the management of the Easton Farmers’ Market.