Opening day approaches…
Join us on the riverfront at Scott Park for the opening day of America’s Oldest Open-Air Market. Come feed your soul and and celebrate the return of farmers’ market season.
Opening ceremony on stage with special guests Mayor Sal Panto and PA State Representative Bob Freeman.
Keynote speaker: Steven Schmid, chairperson of the Easton Farmers’ Market Advisory Council.
Live music with The Harrisons .
FOR THE HEALTH CONSCIOUS
Lehigh Valley Health Network will be at the market from 9am-1pm offering on-site covid-19 vaccine boosters!
We are, of course, proud and excited to welcome back our returning farmers and artisans, but keep an eye out for the following vendors who are new to the market:
- De Novo Vegan Creamery: gourmet, 100% vegan ice cream and treats
- Earthen Goat: skillfully handcrafted pottery
- Funny Farms Apiaries: all-natural, raw, unpasteurized honey
- Knot Too Shabby: macramé jewelry and home decor
- Mattie’s Strudel Haus: authentic Hungarian hand-made, hand-stretched, and hand-rolled strudel
- Mountain’s Daughter: herbal skincare products
- Roastwell Coffee Roasters: freshly roasted, gourmet, and barrel-aged coffee
- Spring Garden Street Herbals: herbal skincare products
- Tomato Girl LLC: organic heirloom tomato plants grown in an Easton nursery
Also new for our 270th season: Easton Cycle rides at Easton Farmers’ Market
Join us on select dates when Easton’s first boutique indoor cycling experience makes its way outside.
Visit Our Vendors listings for more details on dates, sign-up, and more.