Market Safety Protocols
For the safety and well-being of shoppers, vendors, volunteers and staff, it is important that everyone follow these Winter Market Safety Protocols during Covid-19 mitigation:
• All vendors, shoppers, and EFM staff and volunteers must wear face masks by order of the Commonwealth of PA Health Department.
• Wash your reusable bag before coming to the market.
• Adhere to 6’ physical distancing while in the market. Give space to those around you, at least 6’ while shopping and waiting in line.
• Only vendors and their staff may handle products; customers must not touch any produce or products before they are purchased.
• Do not consume any foods while in the market shopping area. Enjoy your beverages and ready-to-eat foods in the park area, not in the market area.
• Vendors will have hand sanitizer at their stand for their use and customer use.
• EFM will provide additional hand sanitizers at INFO Tents and EBT Tent.
• Please pre-order online when possible. Click HERE for a list of vendors offering online ordering