Market Safety Protocols
For the safety and well-being of shoppers, vendors, volunteers and staff, it is important that everyone follow these Market Safety Protocols during Covid-19 mitigation:
• All vendors, shoppers, and EFM staff and volunteers must wear protective masks by order of the Commonwealth of PA Health Department.
• Shop individually or in pairs to maintain social distancing
• Wash your reusable bag before coming to the market.
• Signage posted at the entrance to the market listing shopper safety guidelines – please observe and follow these guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer stations located at the market shopping entrances
• Sanitize your hands before entering market shopping area.
• Adhere to 6’ physical distancing while in the market. Give space to those around you, at least 6’ while shopping and waiting in line.
• Only vendors and their staff may handle products; customers must not touch any produce or products before they are purchased.
• Double tables will ensure 6’ distancing between shoppers and vendors
• Do not consume any foods while in the market shopping area. Enjoy your beverages and ready-to-eat foods in the park area, not in the market area.
• No sampling of products.
• If possible, vendors will have a different person handle products and handle money, or they will wash hands or sanitize in between these tasks.
• Vendors will have hand sanitizer at their stand for their use and customer use.
• EFM will provide additional hand sanitizers at INFO Tents and EBT Tent.
• There will be no live music.
• The EFM INFO tents will provide vendor maps, vendor product lists and payment information to help expedite your shopping trip.
• Please pre-order online when possible. Click HERE for a list of vendors offering online ordering