Don’t let the cold weather stop you from eating fresh and local all winter long! Easton Farmers’ Market kicks off its Winter Market this Saturday, Jan. 11. Winter Market runs 10 a.m. to noon on the second and fourth Saturdays, January-April. For the winter season, the Easton Farmers’ Market temporarily relocates to Church Street behind Easton Public Market, before it returns in May to its home in Centre Square.
Find the following vendors at Winter Market each week:
● Apple Ridge Farm (sourdough bread, baked goods, pot pies, pastured pork, bone broth, winter soups and more)
● NEW! AquaSprout Farm (Aquaponically-grown butter head lettuce, summer crisp lettuce, baby romaine, curly kale, swiss chard, cherry tomatoes, basil, arugula and micro greens
● Breakaway Farms (pasture-raised meat & eggs)
● Flour Shop Bakery (breads, pastries, cookies and savory crostini)
● Farmstand Recipes (vegetarian soups, salads and snacks)
● Jersey Pickles (pickles, olives and other fermented treats)
● Primordia Mushroom Farm (largest selection of chemical-free mushrooms in PA)
● Scholl Orchards (apples, pears, root veggies and jarred items)
● Stagecoach Apiaries (raw honey and honeycomb)
Guest vendors will also make appearances throughout the season, including a visit from Earthy Edith (all-natural cleaning supplies) on Jan. 25.