Now’s the time to load up on fresh, juicy peaches, and all the peach baked goods you can think of. Not only is it the time of year that peaches are at their sweetest and juiciest, but they’ll also be easy to find as Easton Farmers’ Market celebrates its annual Peach Day on Saturday, Aug. 3. From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. vendors will be offering their best peaches and peach-infused dishes including.
- Scholl Orchards will also have bushels of what Edible Philly Magazine dubbed ‘The Perfect Peach.’ Take advantage of Scholl’s Peach Day specials: $20 pecks, or $13 half pecks of freestone peaches.
- Tomblers Bakery will have Peach Pies, Peach Blueberry Pies, Peach Bundt Cakes and mini Peach Tarts.
- Phillips Farms will also have freshly-picked peaches, perfect for cobbler.
- Owowcow will be scooping peachy ice cream.
- Chef Amanda Cox, of Owowcow, will demonstrate how to prepare peaches three ways (10-11 a.m.).
Power of Produce kids’ club members will make peachy crafts and sample some of Chef Ada’s Peach Dip. During Peach Day, The Beautiful Distortion will be in the music tent from 10 a.m. to noon, Owowcow will be on hand as a guest vendor, and Separatist Beer Project and Colony Meadery will be selling in the Local Libations tent.
It’s all PEACHY!!