We never take it for granted — you voted us the ‘Best Seasonal Farmers’ Market’ for a fifth consecutive year in LEHIGH VALLEY STYLE magazine’s Best of the Lehigh Valley. We are honored to have earned this distinction again and thank everyone who cast their votes for the Easton Farmers’ Market.
And some of our closest friends in Easton also earned a ‘Best of’ in 2018:
- Easton Public Market – 325 Northampton St.- Best Place to Grab Dinner on the Way Home
- PA Bacon Fest – Best Culinary Event – November 3rd & 4th – Downtown Easton
- Scholl Orchards – Best Roadside Farmstand — EFM Vendor
- Jenny’s Kuali – Best Vegetarian Dish – EFM Vendor
- Dining Dog & Friends – Best Place to Buy Your Pet Treats – EFM Vendor
- Full of Crepe – Easton Public Market – 325 Northampton St.
- Sweet Girlz – Best Cupcake You’ve Ever Tasted – 40 N. 3rd St.
- Matty’s Marvelous Makery – Best Bread that is Totally Worth the Carbs – 154 Northampton St.
- Two Rivers Brewing Co.- Best Crispy French Fry – 542 Northampton St.
- The Bayou – Best Stick-to-Your-Ribs Comfort Food – 64 Centre Square
- State Theatre – Best Venue for Live Theatre – 453 Northampton St.
Congratulations to all!!