Become a Volunteer with America’s Oldest, Continuous Open-Air Market!
The Easton Farmers’ Market is truly a grassroots organization. The success we’ve achieved is based on community commitment and the ongoing dedication of our market volunteers. Over 100 volunteers have contributed their time and talent to EFM over the course of the past decade. As the market grows so does our need for volunteers. If you love the EFM and are looking to be part of a dynamic, positive team that’s directly contributing to the growth and vibrancy of your community, JOIN US for this season!
What types of things do EFM volunteers do?
- Market-Set up and Take Down (some heavy lifting required, but it’s great exercise!)
- Assist with Special Events & Festivals
- Contribute articles for our weekly e-newsletter
- Distribute Marketing Materials
- Conduct Market Surveys & Count Visitors entering the Market
- Take Photos
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and get better acquainted with your City!
*Please be prepared for hot/cold weather and bright sun and know that most volunteer positions involve extended time on your feet.